It’s time to get together and Squash the Beef!
While most resorts in North America finally allow both skiers and snowboarders to share the same slopes, there are some that still hold the outdated belief that animosity still exists between these two groups of snow sliders. Over the years here at SPY we have gotten the opportunity to sponsor some of the best skiers and snowboarders around, and we decided it’s about time we bring everyone together through our first ever Happy to Squash the Beef goggle demo tour. The Happy to Squash the Beef tour will show non-believers that skiers and snowboarders not only can tear up the same slopes, but also that many are already friends and enjoy each other’s company both on and off the hill.
Happy to Squash the Beef tour will give skiers and snowboarders the opportunity to shred together, demo the latest SPY Happy Lens goggles, meet the SPY pros and participate in free games to win SPY gear. As a bonus, anyone who demos a SPY goggle during each tour stop will receive a voucher for a free hamburger, fries and drink while at the resort.
Coming to a resort near you!
Resort and After Party Schedule:
· Jan 7/8 – Copper Mountain, Colo. After party at Copper Sports
· Jan 14/15 – Snowbird, Utah. After party on the Tram Deck
· Jan 21/22 – Bogus Basin, Idaho After party at Black Diamond Sports
· Jan 28/29 – Boreal, Calif. After party at Underground Sports
· Feb 4/5 – Mt. Bachelor, Ore. After party at…Details to come!
· Feb 11/12 –Mt. Hood, Ore. After party at…Details to come!
· Feb 18/19 – Snoqualmie, Wash After party at…Details to come!
· Feb 25/26 – Cypress, B.C. After party at Big Bear Sports in Cypress Creek Lodge
All locations and times will be updated on here!
As well as the Ace goggle, the most affordable, quick-change goggle on the market.
All goggles feature the patent-pending SPY Happy Lens, a color and contrast enhancing lens technology that independent studies have shown can help improve both mood and performance. SPY has a patent pending on this therapeutic eyewear and is the only eyewear company with this advanced lens technology.